Miami R-1 School District will be offering this service to students enrolled in the district for the 2019-2020 academic school year.
- After-care will be provided Monday through Thursday. NO FRIDAYS.
- There will be no charge for after-school care.
- There will be two faculty members on duty for after-school care.
- An afternoon snack with milk/juice/water will be provided to students during after-school care.
- Students in aftercare are required to complete any homework/reading prior to participating in other activities.
- Time of care will be from 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- It is the parents/guardians responsibility to pick up their child from school NO LATER THAN 5:30 p.m.
- Failure to do so could result in your child not being able to attend after-school care in the future.
- Please be respectful of these faculty members' time and pick-up your child no later than the designated time.
- You must call the school at 660-852-3269 to inform them if you child is going to attend after-school care and what days they will attend or they will be sent home when school is dismissed.
- These calls must be received by 3:00 p.m. each day.
- After-school care will NOT be provided on the first or third Wednesday of each month unless otherwise noted.
- If school dismisses at 1:00 p.m. or is closing early due to inclement weather, then there will not be after-school care.